CBR1100XX.org Forum

Online PCII maps: WTF? Are they worth jack?

JohnA

I'm using power commander version 3.1.3. It saves the files as a .DJM. It can import .map files, but can't export it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

That's the software for the PCIII USB... 2.7.8.22 is for the PCII, PCIII and PCIIIr...

Well duh on me... Here's the map for my '99 Bird... Yosh slipons, K&N filter and regular gas...

I just received my PC and have the same cans and filter on my '99. I downloaded your map and if I'm reading it right it is a zero map. I'm still trying to figure out how to work the software though. Is it a zero map?

Thanks, MTXX

Well duh on me... Here's the map for my '99 Bird... Yosh slipons, K&N filter and regular gas...

I just received my PC and have the same cans and filter on my '99. I downloaded your map and if I'm reading it right it is a zero map. I'm still trying to figure out how to work the software though. Is it a zero map?

Thanks, MTXX

Not exactly... It was made here in Boise at a BMW/Ducati shop. The map makes the bike REALLY run smoother and the HP/Tourque gain was negligable, but it really optimized the A/F ratio.

Thanks, MTXX

Just went through this with PC people , the PCIII maps will not work with anything else......the older PCI-II IIIR use a "map" file, were as the new PCIII usb uses the "DJM" file.

This totaly blows, as I put the IIIusb on my 01, and there are piss all for maps @ the PC home page, where as there are quite a few for the PCII for my year....which of course I cannot import.....

Thanks, MTXX

Just went through this with PC people , the PCIII maps will not work with anything else......the older PCI-II IIIR use a "map" file, were as the new PCIII usb uses the "DJM" file.

This totaly blows, as I put the IIIusb on my 01, and there are piss all for maps @ the PC home page, where as there are quite a few for the PCII for my year....which of course I cannot import.....

So do a little work.... no biggy.

get a print-out of the PC3 map... and then manually put it on to your PC3usb...

why wouldn't that work ?

I just discovered the same thing about the PC II and III. I finally noticed the extentions on the two files. My PCIII came from the factory w/ the map for D&D slipons and aftermarket or stock filter. The filter does not seem to make a difference.

I looked at the map that was loaded and it mostly leans out all the way up but mainly low to mid throttle. I can't wait to get it on and try it. And try the new windscreen somemore.

I paid $265 for my PCIIIUSB delivered by the way. Good Luck w/ the group buy.

MTXX

Thanks, MTXX

So do a little work.... no biggy.

get a print-out of the PC3 map... and then manually put it on to your PC3usb...

why wouldn't that work ?

Thought of doing that very thing, I'll give it a whirl. Bike is going to the PC tuning center in Vegas next March, but doing the copy and paste thing for just may work....thanks , good idea.