CBR1100XX.org Forum

2Brothers 4-into-1 - Custom job?

neversaydie

Hello XX forum,

I bought a 97 XX (yahoo!) which came with an aftermarket 2 Brothers exhaust system. The single muffler is carbon fiber and the system is a 4 into 1. My qustion is, did 2Brothers sell this muffler system at one time or is the header/muffler system a custom job? I can't find any reference to a 2bros 4-1 system after a couple google searches :icon_wall:

And if this is a custom muffler setup, is a dyno tune and jetting the only decent method of getting the fueling correct?

Thanks much! Alan

Hello XX forum,

I bought a 97 XX (yahoo!) which came with an aftermarket 2 Brothers exhaust system. The single muffler is carbon fiber and the system is a 4 into 1. My qustion is, did 2Brothers sell this muffler system at one time or is the header/muffler system a custom job? I can't find any reference to a 2bros 4-1 system after a couple google searches :icon_wall:

Check this link: Here you go? Do the search for Honda sportbikes and in the dropdown, pick CBR1100XX. :icon_evilgrin:

Alan, yes 2-bros use to make a full system in both the config you have and a shotgun config. All they make now are slipons. You may be able to call them to get the specs for proper jetting.

Hello XX forum,

Check this link: Here you go? Do the search for Honda sportbikes and in the dropdown, pick CBR1100XX. :icon_evilgrin:

It would be interesting to see if you could actually buy one of those systems.