CBR1100XX.org Forum

Power Commander maps

Byrdman

"2003 Honda CBR1100XX

Modified Micron slipon exhaust base map 113-006

Yosh full RS-3 exhaust

Stock air filter"

I've got a custom made map for above setup. was donated by a member when I was going to setup a site with a list of maps but it's the only one I got donated so I didn't bother.

Let me know if you want to try it.

"2003 Honda CBR1100XX

Modified Micron slipon exhaust base map 113-006

Yosh full RS-3 exhaust

Stock air filter"

I've got a custom made map for above setup. was donated by a member when I was going to setup a site with a list of maps but it's the only one I got donated so I didn't bother.

Let me know if you want to try it.

Too bad that project didn't get any real response... :icon_thumbsdown: it could help a buncha folks for cheap....

That was my map that I sent you....still working well and I have no complaints at almost 19,000 miles...still as strong and smooth as she has always been. :icon_cool: Note: I found no real advantage to turning on the accell pump option with this map for daily driving/commuting. If it does anything worthwhile, it would take some really aggressive throttle application to bring it out. :icon_naughty:

I keep my accell pump turned on. Never ridden with it off however. Normally my bike isn't used for commuting. So its is probably getting a light workout on my normal riding aventures.

I did notice in the mountains that I wasn't needing to shift gears as often to pull some hills that I normally would click down once to get some extra R's going.

Okay!! How difficult is it to install a power commander????? I have a 00 blackbird, any help???? :icon_confused:

VERY Easy....

Plug and play pretty much. One connector, and a ground.

Thanks, I think I will try install myself instead of paying for it... :icon_confused:

Okay!! How difficult is it to install a power commander????? I have a 00 blackbird, any help???? :icon_confused:

VERY Easy....

Depends on which model you install.

PC-2 will be easier than the new PC-3.

The new PC-3 has connections at each injector, TPS,MAP, and of course power connection as well.

A litlle more involved but all in all not real tough to install with the tank propped up. :icon_wink:

VERY Easy....

Depends on which model you install.

PC-2 will be easier than the new PC-3.

The new PC-3 has connections at each injector, TPS,MAP, and of course power connection as well.

A litlle more involved but all in all not real tough to install with the tank propped up. :icon_wink:

I've got a PC3 USB It has one connector to wiring harness and the ground. WTF PC do you have that makes connectors at the injectors etc?

I've got a PC3 USB It has one connector to wiring harness and the ground. WTF PC do you have that makes connectors at the injectors etc?

The brand new PC-3 USB for 99-00 birds is different. :icon_wink:

Got mine from Dynojet when they were doing the R&D for it. :icon_smile:

Can you say "freebie"? :icon_dance:

PC-2's are "old school" now. :icon_razz::icon_lol::icon_wink:

Jeff, I think that Justin's got a PCIII which has that exact map on it. Supposedly it's great for power, but not so great for mileage.