CBR1100XX.org Forum

Scorpion Slip ons?

Venus97

Sorry to bother you all again :icon_rolleyes: , but I was researching Scorpion Stainless Oval and learned they are guaranteed never to need re-packing, unlike the TwoBrothers I inquired about earlier.

Do you guys have any experience with these?

Anything bad I should know about?

Do they have a deep throaty sound like the TwoBrothers?

Thanks.

Sorry to bother you all again :icon_rolleyes: , but I was researching Scorpion Stainless Oval and learned they are guaranteed never to need re-packing, unlike the TwoBrothers I inquired about earlier.

Do you guys have any experience with these?

Anything bad I should know about?

Do they have a deep throaty sound like the TwoBrothers?

Thanks.

i have them on my turbo bike. love em. when i go by other bikes wide open, the comment is they are fairly quiet. they don't bother me at all when i ride.

I called 3 different vendors. 2 were almost identical at $565 and $569, but the 3rd had the best price $519 + $12 shipping for a total of $531. Mighty expensive, but they have a lifetime guarantee which is good because I do not plan on selling the bike anytime soon. The used ones selling on e-bay are $400+ and will need to be re-packed sooner or later.

The vendor with the best new price I could find is a shop out of Marietta, GA. Their Tel # is 1-888-FASTLAP.

The model I purchased were the Stainless Ovals.

You might want to give them a call. :icon_cool:

The used ones selling on e-bay are $400+ and will need to be re-packed sooner or later.

Negative Ghostrider. The packing is stainless steel and the cores are ceramic I believe. No re-packing required. The quality on these is also fantastic, you will like them