CBR1100XX.org Forum

Another Miracle Additive!

kf4mtw

After seeing the Sea Foam Topic I decided to share My Miracle with you nice folks. A mechanic twenty years ago told me to put this in my garden tractor, it worked! 1963 Simplicity 10 horse single horizontal shaft iron block Briggs motor was so wore out you couldn't feel the compression stroke when you turned it over by hand, after you finally got it started, smoked to beat hell and would foul the plug if you let it idle for more than a few seconds. I dumped a whole four cylinder size can in it and started mowing, two hours later there was a noticeable reduction in smoke and increase in power, I swear to GOD. The next week it started faster and smoked less, the more I used it the better it got. The tractor was used to maintain an R-C car race track, dragging clay, mowing grass, ect. ect. After twenty or so hours it almost completely quit smoking and ran like a top, lasted five years adding more restore with oil changes until some dumb-ass ran it out of oil one day when I wasn't there. Since then I have used it in several older vehicles with noticeable improvements. Comes in three sizes, silver cans, 4-6-8 cylinder.

Quote from can! "Engine Restore and Lubricant, with CSL fills scratches and improves the seal between piston rings and cylinder wall's".................When a motor has enough miles to smoke at start up this will stop that and will be the best $9.00 you ever spent, I promise, and ya'll know me by now, I would never bullshit ya!. :icon_biggrin:

After seeing the Sea Foam Topic I decided to share My Miracle with you nice folks. A mechanic twenty years ago told me to put this in my garden tractor, it worked! 1963 Simplicity 10 horse single horizontal shaft iron block Briggs motor was so wore out you couldn't feel the compression stroke when you turned it over by hand, after you finally got it started, smoked to beat hell and would foul the plug if you let it idle for more than a few seconds. I dumped a whole four cylinder size can in it and started mowing, two hours later there was a noticeable reduction in smoke and increase in power, I swear to GOD. The next week it started faster and smoked less, the more I used it the better it got. The tractor was used to maintain an R-C car race track, dragging clay, mowing grass, ect. ect. After twenty or so hours it almost completely quit smoking and ran like a top, lasted five years adding more restore with oil changes until some dumb-ass ran it out of oil one day when I wasn't there. Since then I have used it in several older vehicles with noticeable improvements. Comes in three sizes, silver cans, 4-6-8 cylinder.

Quote from can! "Engine Restore and Lubricant, with CSL fills scratches and improves the seal between piston rings and cylinder wall's".................When a motor has enough miles to smoke at start up this will stop that and will be the best $9.00 you ever spent, I promise, and ya'll know me by now, I would never bullshit ya!. :icon_biggrin:

Are you the guys who raced a Busa with a garden tractor and won?

"Are you the guys who raced a Busa with a garden tractor and won?".............................................

There you go again :icon_liar: ..........................I said "Busa's are ugly and wouldn't make a Pimple on a Garden Tractor's Ass.......... :icon_neutral: