CBR1100XX.org Forum

VFR Bars - 2005's fit?

2xx2

Just making sure guys.... do the bars off a "new" 05 do the trick on an XX? :icon_scratchhead:

TIA.... Big Time! :icon_clap:

Just making sure guys.... do the bars off a "new" 05 do the trick on an XX? :icon_scratchhead:

I'm told that they must be off an '02 or newer. So your's qualify. I just picked up a pair off a 2003 VFR800.

How much are they asking for the one's you're looking at?

I'm told that they must be off an '02 or newer. So your's qualify. I just picked up a pair off a 2003 VFR800.

How much are they asking for the one's you're looking at?

Hey man... Thanks for the reply. I thought that was the case, so I already bought them. $50 plus shipping.

Excellent price. Where did you find them?

Rrrut rrrroh.... Was that you that bought the set on eGay last night? I bolted after they went over $90!

I posted a WTB note on another board.... at the suggestion of someone here.... whom I can't remember (Many thanks Dude)....

I had a reply within an hour.

Done deal.

The $50 didn't include shipping. Added $15 for Priority Mail.

For those that are curious, I just scored a set myself.

I did it a bit different though. I started reading some threads on vfrb.com, and found a new guy on the board who just got some Heli's installed. I sent him a PM and $80 later (which included shipping) I've got a set of '04 bars with about 800 miles coming my way :icon_dance:

The wife is going to kill me when she sees ANOTHER box. :icon_cool:

Jay