CBR1100XX.org Forum

Pazzo Wacko?

Opus X

Anybody have a problem with the Pazzo levers going out of sync? I installed them a few weeks ago and everything was honky-dory. After riding home today I noticed the clutch lever is 1" farther from the grip than the brake lever at the same adjustment setting (1). I haven't had a chance to tear it apart yet, will do that tomorrow but thought I would "float" the problem and see if anyone else has come across this.

Tim

Anybody have a problem with the Pazzo levers going out of sync? I installed them a few weeks ago and everything was honky-dory. After riding home today I noticed the clutch lever is 1" farther from the grip than the brake lever at the same adjustment setting (1). I haven't had a chance to tear it apart yet, will do that tomorrow but thought I would "float" the problem and see if anyone else has come across this.

Tim

I have my clutch lever dialed at 2, and my brake around 5, IIRC. Haven't really paid attention as to how far out they are in relationship to each other, but they fit me well at those settings.

Let you know tomorrow how much difference there is in them.

My concern is that they were even when I installled them and now they are 1" different. At this rate in a month or so I will need larger hands to engage the clutch :icon_eh: I'll post what I find when I tear it apart. That is after I install my new brake lines (Thank You Melissa :icon_biggrin: ), Mototek undertail (do they ever get the color right? '03 Black has a gold flake in it but MotoTek sent a staraight black) K&N Filter, and new tank! :icon_biggrin: I did the HID lights and Pazzos 3 weeks ago. Now if I could just find a decent seat....

Tim