CBR1100XX.org Forum

Throttle Butterflies

Northman

"The engine features not only increased displacement, but larger throttle bodies (now 42 mm) and the lightest piston in its class."

This is the 02's info... so 02 should be 42mm.

You rock! :icon_biggrin:

What u up to?

Spending more money in the search for more power... :icon_redface:

I'll post pics when I'm done, but have a guy working on my throttle bodies right now. Figures we can add at least another 15hp by opening them up, and re-designing my airbox. :icon_evilgrin:

Gixxer 750 and 1k are 42's also

The GSX-R's fuel injection system uses the same 42mm throttle bodies as used on the latest 750, but the secondary throttle butterfly valve linkage is controlled by a stepping motor mounted directly on the throttle body.

http://www.mcnews.com.au/NewBikeCatalogue/...xr1000page2.htm

"The engine features not only increased displacement, but larger throttle bodies (now 42 mm) and the lightest piston in its class."

This is the 02's info... so 02 should be 42mm.

You rock! :icon_biggrin:

What u up to?

Spending more money in the search for more power... :icon_redface:

I'll post pics when I'm done, but have a guy working on my throttle bodies right now. Figures we can add at least another 15hp by opening them up, and re-designing my airbox. :icon_evilgrin:

Were you still interested in those parts we talked about getting made before :icon_wink: PM me if ya are...