CBR1100XX.org Forum

Speaking of New Chains......

John01XX

I think the GB wheels take a zx12 rear sprocket.

As far as front, there isnt any bling factor here. Although I have heard of people switching to a 18 tooth front which effectively fixes the speedo error.

I have a GB Rear ZX12 ordered

Gonna stay stock size front and rear.

Gonna order a stock size front, 17 I think it is, just wondering on brand of front as a recommendation.

I replaced mine with a Honda sprocket. It's the only one that has the rubber damper. It's 17t stock.

Just ordered a new Honda front sprocket w/dampner 17 tooth

and D.I.D 530 ZVM2 Gold link chain. Expensive but is the new ZVM 2 design, stronger, higher tensil strength plus it is available in that Gold Bling color !!

also ordered a couple bags of the plastic push pins for future use that always seems to come in handy

Now for the new GB rear sprocket to come in and the new GB wheels with tires to arrive and I will be all set.

Broke but the Bird will look good in my driveway !!!

I have a GB Rear ZX12 ordered

Gonna stay stock size front and rear.

Gonna order a stock size front, 17 I think it is, just wondering on brand of front as a recommendation.

I replaced mine with a Honda sprocket. It's the only one that has the rubber damper. It's 17t stock.

Ok I ordered a new DID 530 ZVM2 today (gold link) the latest greatest supposedly !

Trying to order the stock OEM Honda Front sprocket w/dampner but can't figure out the Part Number ?

Anyone know the Honda Part number for the front ?

I'll be needing a chain this year (groan :angry: )

Where you getting yours and how much?

I ordered mine through Honda Directline. I did the research first to discover the new model DID ZVM(2) rather than the regular ZVM. It comes in gold or regular black steel color. More expensive but is suppose to be the latest greatest from DID.

I paid $160.00 delivered (110 link)