CBR1100XX.org Forum

Hows everyone doing?

Redd

3 pounds :cry: But I am gaining much muscle mass so I expect it.

mmmmmmmmmm, maple bars are good, no? 8)

Have you kept your New years resolutions?

How much have you all lost so far?

Post up Bitches!

Resolutions are for quitters..... :greenfingers:

I'm still down from last Jan. 2005 :D/

From 230 the first of October to 202 this week. I had hit a plateau of 208 during the holidays. Finally going down again. 20 more to go!!!

The best part so far is I don't hurt as much, and can do more with the kids. And that is very cool. :D

Man I just found this thread. I am on about day 40-50 of P90, and am down about 20lbs, and up alot on muscle mass. If I can remember when I get home I will post up my Day 1 and Day 30 pics. They are kinda cool.......I am impressed.

Now if I can just get that second disk of P90... :poke: :wink: :lol:

Cool. 8) I remember someone posted a link on info for P90....does anyone have it?

www.power90.com

Also www.beachbody.com has forums that have loads of info on Power90 and some other Beachbody workouts.

Thanks Brett.

And Will.....maybe you should let that cut below your nose heal. :wink:

:lmao: Gotta love sibling rivalry! :lol:

I can't upload pics right now as I just got a new computer, and I haven't figured out how to access my website. So if I email them to Brett would he be nice enough to post them for me? :D

WOW! What a difference! Great job!

Did you take measurements before? How many inches did you lose?

Unfortunatly, no. I know I started at a snug 36" waist, and am now at a comfortable 34" waist. Have had to buy new belts, and a couple of pairs of pants. But still wear my 36's with the belt cinched WAY up. :D Just looks like I dropped a load in my pants that is all. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I would jump in here to... My family and myself have started the SouthBeach Diet. We kinda combined Phase 1 and Phase 2 though. Phase 1 is too difficult for all of us to try. In any case, we are learning how to shop for food better and what healthy foods are out there. I found it suprising that you really can't trust any of the labels on the packages at all! The first time I went shopping it took me like 2 hours because I had to read all the ingredients of everything I was buying :unsure: . In any case I'm down 11 pounds in 3 weeks. Pretty good for me. Quiting drinking, and snaking was probably the most difficult part of the diet for me. Also, just finding "good food" when you're out and about is near impossible, so I usually just have salads with beans or something. Anyways, I like how I feel and my pants are fitting much better (FYI - I was 234lbs. , now 223.5 :rolleyes: ). I guess my goal is 210lbs (after all I'm 6'2"), but mainly just healthy.

-Obby

I've dropped 14 lbs. so far. No special diet just cutting back, and staying away from parties :D

Also I have been walking 2-3 miles per day and riding my bicycle occasionally. 6 more lbs. to go and I'll be ready for bikini season :wacko: