CBR1100XX.org Forum

Nexxt/Dragstrip Tire?

JB4XX

Which would be best for the dragstrip?

D208, D204, D207 or Pilot Sport.

I also have a new Pilot Race but I wasnt sure about getting any mileage out of that for the 2k mile round trip. I have the rear off the bike and off the rim, I will mount and balance a set tomorrow after cleaning up the rim some 8)

I am taking this dragrace thing very seriously myself !!

I mean who isn't ??

Course every time I hit the starter buttton on the Bird I take it very serious.

I just had the Bike tuned up, fluids changed, custom map adjusted for max performance with 6 dyno runs to get it perfect. Running a Pilot Power and am willing to put up large sums of cash for the Drag Strip.

I will bring my own straps also !!

I think Dion and Charlie are the only ones that have even considered challenging me so far !!

Course we have decided that the race winner will have the highest number of seconds in an 1/8 mile race, no extra run off will be needed.

Hey balance is everything on a Bike, Right ??????

Most laydown's involve speeds of less than 5 miles per hour !!

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

At 300lbs, I'm lookin to hire a jockey to run mine down the strip to see what she'll really do :oops:

I'll pick a tire out of my stash this afternoon and scrub it on the way to fuzz's tomorrow

Guest rockmeupto125
At 300lbs, I'm lookin to hire a jockey to run mine down the strip to see what she'll really do :oops:

I'll pick a tire out of my stash this afternoon and scrub it on the way to fuzz's tomorrow

Titty will be there.... :twisted:

Went with a slightly used 190 Pilot Sport I had laying around 8)

Just did a test ride since I had to add some weights to get it to balance out. After just shimming the shock WAY up and moving to the 190, It felt like a different bike. Gonna take some side roads on the way to Fuzzs house to get used to it.

I am taking this dragrace thing very seriously myself !!

I mean who isn't ??

Course every time I hit the starter buttton on the Bird I take it very serious.

I just had the Bike tuned up, fluids changed, custom map adjusted for max performance with 6 dyno runs to get it perfect. Running a Pilot Power and am willing to put up large sums of cash for the Drag Strip.

I will bring my own straps also !!

I think Dion and Charlie are the only ones that have even considered challenging me so far !!

Course we have decided that the race winner will have the highest number of seconds in an 1/8 mile race, no extra run off will be needed.

Hey balance is everything on a Bike, Right ??????

Most laydown's involve speeds of less than 5 miles per hour !!

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I think I've just been called out :evil:

Save those straps for the hotel John :submissive:

Naa, I took it off a while back. Didn't like having to try and stash the end of the strap so as it wouldn't blow around in the breeze. Still have the adjustable link on her though. I'm gonna run the strip for a little fun. The way mine's geared, at stock or raised height, it'll be a wheelie fest.