CBR1100XX.org Forum

Sea Foam

John01XX

Where is the best place to locate "SeaFoam" to buy ??

My neighbor just bought a 97 Mustang for her 17 year old son and wants to run a good engine cleaner through it.

It Sea Foam readily available at Pepboys or Advanced Auto Parts etc or maybe Walmart ?

I have never seen it at autozone.

I get it at O'Reilly (sp)

John, call around...might save time and gas :wink:

Hell, up here it is available at any gas station, convenience store, wal-mart....  I guess you have to have SEASONS to have it in ample supply!!!

MaXX

Lakes help too... people use it in boats a lot...

Mike

Big chain here in So Florida called Discount Auto Parts (DAP) all carry it I just found out. Called the store to confirm that it is in stock.

Thanks for all the help

Next time I will make the simple phone call before bothering this board !

Advance Auto. When you get there ask, since it seems to be located seperately from the other fuel additives usually.

I went back to look again. The dumbass that told me they didn't carry it wasn't there. I asked the manager and he pointed it out to me. Like you said, it wasn't with any of the other stuff, it was on the top shelf in an isle that had nothing else like that in it. <shrug> I bought a can. Let's see how she acts with a few capfuls in the tank.

Fuck, I run a full can in everything when I park it for a season or 60 days+. Don't worry about the directions, they are just there as a guideline!!

MaXX