CBR1100XX.org Forum

PCII

XXTi

My bike still seems to be running a little rich below 4k rpm even with the new NGK's. It has a K&N and 2-Bros. CF slip-ons.

I think it's time for a PC-II and a dyno run. Any comments? SOMEONE STOP ME BEFORE I BUY!! :lol:

I guess the sound kinda grew on me. I like it now even though it is a little loud.

Lunch sounds good sometime. We could meet in the middle somewhere.

Yeah. What the hell. I'll buy. I just don't know when. :lol: I gotta take a trip this week and we're having company next week. Maybe the week after.

The exhaust smells rich in addition to the "normal" soot on the outlets of my Two Bros. slip-ons.

The bike also has what seems to be a low speed stumble or misfire with the pipes installed. It may have always been there, but I can hear it now.

Now that Jim's buying, I think I can make it, too :P

Man you will do anything for a free meal won't you? :lol: I bet you'll like Bad Brads. Are you mapping your route to Pawhuska yet? :wink:

Now that Jim's buying, I think I can make it, too :P

Man you will do anything for a free meal won't you? :lol: I bet you'll like Bad Brads. Are you mapping your route to Pawhuska yet? :wink:

I am DEFINITLY in for Bad Brad's!

I have a 99' Bird with an akrapovic full 4-1 system, K&N air filter, and a PCII it smells like it is running "richâ€, but in actuality the bike runs lean very lean. I am going to have a custom map done for my particular set up because the Power Commander Website doesn’t have one with the air filter and exhaust that I have, but on my first Dyno @138.8HP and stock PCII map the bike is still very lean I don’t particularly understand this lean rich business, but I hope that this custom map will help me. I will keep you updated.

:-k

I'll look forward to it Joe. A local outfit wants $200 to build a custom map and do dyno runs. What is yours going to cost?