CBR1100XX.org Forum

You just can't teach these kids...

Obby

the cameraman had good technique. He kept his eyes forward and up, and looked left first for traffic behind him.

I've seen a lot more pathetic vids, at least these guys had helmets and some gear. They were just riding over their head with target fixation and rear brake problems.

That really was pathetic!! Not anywhere near too much speed, a Rebel 250 could have made that turn at that speed! Once again someone riding beyond their skill level, which in this case is approaching ZERO!! Then the guy behind him skids on a rock (thus the white skid mark), lets off the rear brake while sideways, and voila!! Crash #2.

Let's hear a resounding group THANK YOU for what these guys and oh so many like them do for OUR insurance rates!!! THANKS GUYS!!!!

:roll: :evil:

Alan

Let's hear a resounding group THANK YOU for what these guys and oh so many like them do for OUR insurance rates!!! THANKS GUYS!!!!

Didn't affect my insurance rates at all!!!

(oh wait, I don't have insurance) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's what you get for not looking through the turn. Did you see how the second guy was watching the guy in front of him instead of looking through the turn and was actually folling him.

Was there all kind of gravel on the road?? His skid mark looks a little weird, like he was skiding on stones. (Just from the color i was wondering.)

Lucky star #2 happened to be on top of a piece of gravel when he locked up his rear brake, contributing to his exemplary dismount. Not that he needed any help or anything.....

Lucky star #2 happened to be on top of a piece of gravel when he locked up his rear brake, contributing to his exemplary dismount.  Not that he needed any help or anything.....

One wonders if squid #1 also saw gravel on the road and that is why he 'decided' to exit right? :shock: :roll:

-Pace

My bet is there wasn't, just because of how casually he drifted off the road. If he had seen something on the road we can be pretty sure he would have paniced and ditched it even harder. I just see a great video of how NOT to ride! :)

That was some sad ass riding. You guys nailed it all, #1 could have easliy

adjusted his line and to be honest his entrance was all wrong before he caught glimpse of the debris...if their really was any. #2 had fixation all the way and can some one explain why at that he speed he even needed to touch the rear brakes at all? And the bitch of it all is after this they probably burnt the bikes and reported them stolen then ran off to the dealer to buy new Busa's!