CBR1100XX.org Forum

I want a BUSA Buster...

Ridendead1

I pulled 153 when I had mine dynoed back in Sept. I was really stoked about my first time on the dyno until everyone on here started getting hatey with me.......kinda calling me a liar, or telling me I got ripped off by the dealership with a shoddy run.

I didn't see anyone calling you a liar in that thread, but your numbers definitely don't make sense.

58lb/ft of torque is more like 750 numbers vs. XX numbers (rated @ 85, IIRC).

I pulled 153 when I had mine dynoed back in Sept. I was really stoked about my first time on the dyno until everyone on here started getting hatey with me.......kinda calling me a liar, or telling me I got ripped off by the dealership with a shoddy run.

I didn't see anyone calling you a liar in that thread, but your numbers definitely don't make sense.

58lb/ft of torque is more like 750 numbers vs. XX numbers (rated @ 85, IIRC).

Fonzie wrote:

153.3 horse to rear wheel @ 15,390 rpm's???

4th gear

58 ft/lbs. of torque @ 11,236 rpm's

155 mph

These number can't be from an XX, the revlimiter cuts in at 11,200. Sounds more like a new R1 with that high of redline and HP.

I think I am seeing some unreal numbers here (Cough BULLSHIT! Cough)

I still agree with Paully's (Ar50racer) comments. The RPM & torque numbers are definitely out of whack.

Also, calling bullshit doesn't label you as a liar, but maybe the dealership fucked up either the run, the hookups, or gave you the wrong dyno sheet.

Either way, that run isn't from an XX.