CBR1100XX.org Forum

Night Vision

RodeRash

I can see!! I replaced my stock bulbs with 55 watt Phillips Vision Plus bulbs, and raised the headlight pattern with the adjusters. The lowbeam cutoff was around 31 1/2 inches at 15 feet (with me on the bike) I raised this to 33 inches. Big difference.

I can see!! I replaced my stock bulbs with 55 watt Phillips Vision Plus bulbs, and raised the headlight pattern with the adjusters. The lowbeam cutoff was around 31 1/2 inches at 15 feet (with me on the bike) I raised this to 33 inches. Big difference.

When I raised the aim of my lights, I found that the hi-beam no longer worked for shit.

I took care of the problem by putting the lights back to their original position and added a set of PIAA 910 Driving Lights. Now I can see just fine at night. :shock:

< PIAA 910 Driving Lights>

pics!

pics!

or i'm sending the chickens!!!

I also got myself the Philips Vision Plus on Saturday. Can't say I'm too impressed - I had hoped for this massive illumination boost, but I guess there's only so much you can do by just replacing the bulb.

Warchild's blackbird looks more like a bugeye :wink: but if it works I'm contemplating to do the same!

Phil