CBR1100XX.org Forum

I hope I'm not....

Dion

Fucked!!

Got to work to day and for no reason in particular I restarted the bike after I parked. Not joy!

Rode all last week no problem. The only thing different was I had the highbeam on today. It did this once in february but not again until today. The only thing in common is that it was in the 30's and I had the highbm on.

Wishfull thinking is that the batt needs replacing. But i'm a sceered that that the C/S may not be outputing enough to make up for the highbeam.

Lie to me guys, tell me it's only the battery :(

Its the battery. Just replace it anyways. Good insurance.

Bring the damn thing to my house and we can put the chain on. Are you doing sprockets as well?

Ken

PS. FAG!

Guest rockmeupto125

My guess is that you've been driving around start and stop without the revs up for a couple of weeks.

Charge the battery.

It goes up on the stands tonight and gets the meter taken to it. I don't want to have have to worry about the charging system while I'm on the road next week.

Hey Ken, since it's suppose to rain tomorrow and thurs, I'll probably do the sprockets while I have it up on the stands. You wanna come over this week for some dinner and chains?

Had the same problem. I do alot of short hops during the day and the bike gets started 5-6 times without really allowing for a full charge. Haven't had a problem since I started hooking up a battery tender each night. Hopefully this will take a little stress off the R/R as well.

Actually my tire is fine but my torque wrench is cupped

After the air warmed up the bike fired right up. New battery time. But still gonna go through the charging system.

It goes up on the stands tonight and gets the meter taken to it. I don't want to have have to worry about the charging system while I'm on the road next week.

Hey Ken, since it's suppose to rain tomorrow and thurs, I'll probably do the sprockets while I have it up on the stands. You wanna come over this week for some dinner and chains?

Kinky!