CBR1100XX.org Forum

Pyramid hugger fitment problems

Skull

Guest rockmeupto125

I have a 6 foot prybar. I put the bike on its left side on top of an old quilt, then placed the prybar through the wheel and over one side of the swing arm and under the other. Just a couple of yanks and that hugger fit perfect.

You understand I'm kidding, right?

I have a 6 foot prybar. I put the bike on its left side on top of an old quilt, then placed the prybar through the wheel and over one side of the swing arm and under the other. Just a couple of yanks and that hugger fit perfect.

You understand I'm kidding, right?

:pointup:

I can't get the Pyramid hugger to fit correctly -- almost as if it came warped. Anyone else have trouble with one of these, or is it just me?

Not the first time we've heard this complaint.

Return it for another.

You DO have the brake hoses mounted on top of the hugger, right?

I've seen it where people try to wrap the hugger over the hoses, and it distorts it badly. :shock:

When I first installed the hugger it took a little tweaking to make it fit right. After a while it will "conform to your bike. When re-installing mine after doing the rear shock and tire, I didn't have any problems and it fit like a glove...