CBR1100XX.org Forum

I'm first! I'm first!!!!

Pete in PA

I'm still working on my reg/ rec hookup. I have the connector and piece of wire harness.

My one question. Would there be any problem with an extra connector in-line with the regular ones to avoid cutting the XX harness?

Edit::: After changeing my oil and nutzing with the dual connector thing this afternoon I've come to the conclusion that there isn't enough room for both and it looks like hell.

SOOOOO. can you buy those crimp on connectors that are inside the plastic conn. and if so where? The XX + and - are wider then the 3 stator outputs, while the R1 connectors are all the same size.

In other words the 3 stator wires snap right into the R1 connector but the other 2 don't fit.

Oh and by the way SNOW COMMING AGAIN SHIT! AFTER RIDEING 800 MILES ALREADY!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

Probably not, except that the more connection points that you have, the more potential "trouble" spots in the circuit. In electrical circuitry, the fewer connection/splices that you have the better off you are.