CBR1100XX.org Forum

VFR Bars

JB4XX

If VFR bars work on the xx, does that mean VFR Heli Bars would be even higher? Has anyone here installed them or know of any problems? There is a set of VFR Heli's on ebay for 56 bucks

I put the VFR bars on mine and didn't have to put longer hoses on.

Yes, but he's asking for the Heli version for the VFR bars, which would make them higher than the bars you have.

BTW, I'm sorry I didn't know that. I would like to sit on the XX with the VFR bars, to see how they feel.... :???:

Cheers,

I put VFR heli's on my bike, and had them on about 2 mo. before I wrecked. (bars did not contribute to accident).

Unfortunately, I don't think I tookany pictures. (I'll check)

I put +2" Galfer brake and clutch lines on, and had no problem.

Loved the setup. Gave me the slight lean forward, but relieved the weight.

I had reg XX heli's on prior. I liked them well enough, but just had to try the others.

gary

If I run my VFR bars high on the fork tubes they hit my ZG ST screen at full lock. I would think VFR Heli's would be too high.

I have VFR bars on top of GenMar risers and there's plenty of room with the 2001 OEM windscreen.

I do have longer lines however since I de-linked the brakes and installed a slightly longer lines at that time.

20049305123071279206647.jpg