CBR1100XX.org Forum

rim sizes

The Krypt Keeper

hmm wonder how much they are directly from them?

My wife is getting bigger by the day.. funny as shit when she gets stuck in the waterbed, on in a chair :lol:

last week Dr. said little boy was 3lbs and 12oz. during the ultrasound. so he should be at or just over 4lbs now.

So Krypt, keeper of the red faith, are you lookin to up the "squid factor" of your bike, or just want to make it look good without the black wheels. I kinda know a guy who knows a guy that can get RC's cheaper than you might think. Want me to check on some prices? Chroming or powdercoating would probably be cheaper.

:lol: yeah keeper of the red faith is a joke with me and a buddy.. he started the keeper of the Green faith :roll: I fuck with him and rag his ass hard for thinking that only kawi makes a bike worth a damn.. you should see us riding together.. red vs green all day.

Funny how he thinks that honda's makes the best 4-wheelers. :???:

If you don't mind, I would really like to know what kinda price is available for them.. :wink:

squidly mod, pure looks. Thought of chroming till I saw the RC's :wink:

wife said if I get the rims, she has to get some 1 caret diamond ring for something.. I wasn't really paying attention except the part of me being able to get the rims :lol:

What factory rim will fit on the rear to allow a 190?  

Is it a big deal to do the conversion?

Rich

Someone....anyone ????

I would also love to see some pics from the rear of a 190 mounted.

Rich