CBR1100XX.org Forum

Iron Pony

I originally went there to buy just a chain tool, but I wound up buying a fair bit more. Good prices, not necessary the best, but very competitive.

Here is what set them apart, at least in my mind. I placed an online order on (this) Monday. Free shipping since I went over $100 (and I get a free t-shirt), but since I need the stuff for my weekend maintenance, I sent them an e-mail regarding the order. My e-mail asked if I could pay for expedited shipping since I really need the stuff by Friday. 40 minutes later, they call and leave a message at my house regarding my e-mail. I’m not home, so they leave a message and then return my e-mail with a simple ‘please call us regarding your e-mail and order’. When I get around to calling them, their response is “Mr. Griffin, we’ll be happy to expedite the shipping for you and just charge you the upgrade price, but your order is already boxed up and ready to go out the door right now. You should have it in 2 days”. I’m stunned. And right now (Wednesday) my new tools are already waiting for me at home.

Are they always this good? I don’t know, but I’ll find out.