CBR1100XX.org Forum

Throttle lock??? Cruise controls???

Rider99XX

I know I know, There must be several dozen, maybe hundreds of posts about throttle locks/cruise controls on the board. BUT, hey, I'm lazy :lol: I was wondering what most riders in here use. I'm looking to buy one soon but would like the input of some of the riders in here.

Any advice, likes, dislikes, would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking to stay under $50.00 too so that should narrow the list down some :razz:

I won't recommend the Throttlemeister then..... :twisted:

The ultimate for function and Bling-bling.... :twisted:

N.E.P or Vista cruise for about $18 - $20....but needs creativity to properly install.

The Throtlerocker types (about $9 - $11), wrist rests are nice and help your hand a bit, but don't stop the throttle - NOT A CRUISE CONTROLLER !

Actually the ultimate is the electronic cruise controll, but that's way over $50..... :wink: :twisted:

Cheers,

throttle rocker. use it all of the time. $10. bang for the buck A+

I think the NEP CC3 is the easiest and fastest to install. That is what I have.

The Vista Cruise is better looking, and a lower profile, but will require removing the ridge off of the inner edge of the throttle tube. Pull back your grip slightly, and you will see it. Probably worth the effort, if not in a rush.

Both in the same price range, and are the cheapest options.

BTW, John01XX is a good guy if you want the Vista Cruise!

Steve

I really haven't had much call for the Vista Cruise so I have not listed it on the site. I can pick one up any week day on my way home from work at Honda Directline so I let them stock them for me.

I send about 10 a month in one lump order to England for Jaws so I get a decent price on them. They are a hot seller over there.

I am currently building a new Website called www.sk8extreme.com so I can get the Skate items off my Bike Bits site. The Xtreme Inline and skateboard market is very limited and I have a couple good connections there so expanding that direction also. Plus the Skaters love the "Ears".

See the 03 X-Games nationally televised video on my Home page.

Alot of work and time but once the Skate site is up and running then there will be a specialty section for the Blackbird in its place on www.BikeBits.us