CBR1100XX.org Forum

www.MotorcyclePlayground.com

If anyone is seriously looking for some of the best twisties in the country, then visit www.motorcycleplayground.com period.

Not only the best twisties but also living and riding daily in the middle of them is one of our own Forum members.

This is not your everyday commutor type rider either (like myself) but a Track experienced rider who enjoy's leading others for the time of their life. Equiped with a video camera, John can provide spectacular video footage of great riding skills as well as fortunate (lucky) close calls, such as awesome Bird Wheelies and the naming of curves, see Vern's Curve!!

On John's site, there is a load of useful information as well as some awesome looking T-Shirts that I just recieved yesterday, I will proudly

wear.

John, thanks for a great experience at SEXXT and lets get your traffic numbers up on your website. Great Site !!

VERY VERY NICE site. Very informative and well written. I'll be heading that way Sept. 12 or 13 :grin: I'll be checking his site out some more before I head that way.

NICE SITE :!: :!: :!:

I must aree. John (JRA on here) is a hell of a rider and a damn nice guy.

He and his wife Leslie have put together a great site and they are some of the best roads in the country for sport riding. A LOT BETTER than the dragon IMHO. The shirt I bought when I was up there at SEXXT says it all: Dragon Shamagon 489 curves 3 mountains 1 valley

• 1 month later...

What a great site. Four hours (following the maximum speed the law allows) and I'm there.

SeXXt may not work for my calnedar next year, but I can see a road trip happening real soom. Prime riding weather around these parts.