CBR1100XX.org Forum

Bruce Hanson's Fog Lights

MaXX

Bruce mentioned that someone on the forum wanted a better photo of his fog lights. Well, tonight at a motorcycle meet down town minneapolis I snapped a couple pics so you guys can have a look.

MaXX

Well, just tried to post them and of course, Photo Island is down. I will post them later or tomorrow.

I tried posting on photo island last night and it would not give me the auction link. Damn.

Ken

Looks kinda funky, but as long as they work. No problems with cracks in the lens????

The pair that i have, are smaller, and was trying to figure out where to mount them.

Nice Maxx - particularly for around this part of the world (I ride a lot at night in the wet).

What brand are they? BigBoy, what brand do you have an what model number? I was thinking about putting extra driving lights on the front of the XX, but putting smaller ones that mount in the corners of the fairing juts under the lights. If they're the slimline ovals, they'd fit just nicely like that.

BTW, I took the back of the 02 XX last night for the Snottoiler install. The reg/rec is _completely_ different to the 01 and earlier model. Looks like Honda finally took the hint - the thing is MASSIVE. About 250mm x 150mm and more cooling fins than a HD engine! I don't think mine will ever need replacing....