Jump to content
CBR1100XX.org Forum
cecome

Wanted aftermarket seat for Kawi Concours 2010ABS

Recommended Posts

Anybody have anything other than a corbin. I now have 2 of them, so if you're looking for one... the Corbin is not working for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cecome said:

Anybody have anything other than a corbin. I now have 2 of them, so if you're looking for one... the Corbin is not working for me.

 I have a Corbin on the shelf right now, too. I'm not going to be riding until next season due upcoming surgery, so you're welcome to try my Russell Daylong with driver's seat wings, if you want to pay the shipping back and forth.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, OrganDonor said:

 I have a Corbin on the shelf right now, too. I'm not going to be riding until next season due upcoming surgery, so you're welcome to try my Russell Daylong with driver's seat wings, if you want to pay the shipping back and forth.

Thank you PM sent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, blackhawkxx said:

What a great offer.

Incredible folks in this community!! Been here a while and not going to leave. Bird or no Bird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a Kawi touring seat on mine. I like it better than the stock seat, more and better padding and it stops the sliding forward for me. Doesn't get as hot in the sun either. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Pat830 said:

I have a Kawi touring seat on mine. I like it better than the stock seat, more and better padding and it stops the sliding forward for me. Doesn't get as hot in the sun either. 

 

 

I have heard the Kawi touring seat is an improvement from the stocker. Do you still have the stocker??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, in a box. I keep stock items for when I sell the bike.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Pat830 said:

Yep, in a box. I keep stock items for when I sell the bike.

May just start looking for a seat pan. Eventually likely go with the RDL. I have not seen any others who offer the same warranty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use