CBR1100XX.org Forum

For Sale- 2003 XX- 5 MILES

Starting at $9500 and still has to meet reserve- I don't think he will have any takers.

This might be why...

Is financed through HSBC, and has two years left of payments on it. Any decision to purchase this bike from me must take that into consideration

He's still paying for it??? :icon_lol:

If it is as described with just 5 miles on it----if he has a little patience, he'll get that much out of it. Somebody wants a really fresh Bird----there is not a lot of choices, short of moving to another country.

Whoever ends up with it----wishing them many happy trails-----kel

Cannot BELIEVE the stupid fuck managed to drop that thing with 5 fucking miles on it. That's gotta be a record. Either way asking 9500 is too high....and no clear title makes it a bit more of a hassle for sure. 8500 possibly.....if he waits a while. If he was SMART, he'd have replaced the scratched over and mirror beforehand.

Could be legit. Makes my mint 03 with 2,300 miles and $2,000 plus of goodies for $7,000 a steal. That's when I was selling that is....................

That is true. Hoping you experience many happy trails on it-----------kel

KBB has it at $6600 FWIW, also have to deduct for the fairing and battery ($500~ish), new tires? (I wouldn' trust tires that have been sitting around for 5 years)... I say $5800 a good jumping off point.

i offered him 6000 and he wudnt take it; he still beleives he can get 9000+ for it; maybe some idiot will give that to him that idiot isnt me :)

:icon_naughty:

dude has no idea about bikes and it is fucking unfair such idiots are allowed to even buy a bird in the first place; the dealer who sold him this bike w/o this guy even having a learners permit shud be shot :icon_rolleyes:

Extra set of fairings (L & R) -used-purchased just in case

Who do you think you're kiddin? Who the hell guys extra farings "just in case"?

Guy must have only made it 2 blocks before dropping it and giving up on riding.... :icon_rolleyes:

Extra set of fairings (L & R) -used-purchased just in case

Who do you think you're kiddin? Who the hell guys extra farings "just in case"?

Guy must have only made it 2 blocks before dropping it and giving up on riding.... :icon_rolleyes:

Agreed.....what a fucking idiot this seller is.

Could be legit. Makes my mint 03 with 2,300 miles and $2,000 plus of goodies for $7,000 a steal. That's when I was selling that is....................

You sellin' again you say???

:icon_evilgrin:

:icon_biggrin: