CBR1100XX.org Forum

HINDLE EXHAUST

indy500

I just received my new Hindle exhaust from WARREN. I installed it right away. The Exhaust was a full 4-2-1 system, with a very 'open' can. I use a K&N filter. I am at 800 feet above sea level. I have a '97 Bird. I used a Factory Pro jet kit. I am running 150 mains, Factory Pro needles at the 3rd clip position, stock pilots, and have the screws 2.75 out. This caused my bike to really wake up. The exhaust has a low, quiet rumble at idle. When you get into the throttle, it gets pretty loud(music to my ears). The performance gains are very noticable. It now has great power between 3 and 7 grand, where it was lacking before. I can now pull the wheel up without any trouble at all.

Thank you Warren, for that fast response, and opening the door to many ear to ear grins.

Brian Bongfeldt

I'm gonna be perfectly honest, I was a little jumpy about the low post count and never having seen Brian post before.......Hell, I dont come around much myself, but this was a pretty flawless transaction.

Thank you as well Brian.

Regards

Warren