CBR1100XX.org Forum

[ A- ] Service Honda Online

Service Honda had to me in 1 week 3 of 4 parts for a '65 Trail 90. They called the day after the order was placed to tell me the 4th part is discontinued. 30% off of list price too. Servicehonda.com 800 828 5498.

• 5 months later...

I tried ordering from these folks and was sadly disappointed w/ their customer service. Ordered one item which I made clear I needed it w/in two weeks for a ride and was promised I'd have it in a week. After 1 1/2 weeks I called and was told they'd look into and get back to me. No response. I emailed Tiffany, who is the person who sent me my order confirmation, several times but no response. I called again and was told it was en route from the factory w/ no explanation as to why the delay. I wanted to cancel the order and told if I did there would be a 20% fee. First and last time w/ these jokers.

Buyer beware of this site: http://www.servicehonda.com

Guest Jetpilot5

Interesting, that's the first bad report I've ever seen about Service Honda. I've ordered from them twice and had a good experience both times. The correct parts were at my door in a week, good prices, and good communication via email. Wonder what happened.