Well I haven't had any luck finding the parts I need to rebuild my gauge cluster and one of the guys on the FZR forum was looking at these for his street fighter and I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with them? Below I put their description of them and a pic let me know what you all think.
Large easy to read LED dash provides on-the-fly read out of important ride information. Included with the 3700 / 3900 model is a unique multi-use design with a removable external indicator light housing. For Off-Road use, simply slide the speedo unit off the housing. Simple and TRICK!
3900 Includes water temperature LCD readout and billet radiator coupling.
3700 model does not feature LCD water temperature readout.
Universal Mounting Kit:
Perfect for all types of applications. From Dual Sport or ATV's, or to Street. And with our unique easy mounting kit, this model is an excellent choice.
- Tachometer, Temperature meter and Speedometer.
- Multi-functional LCD ATV/Motorcyle computer includes 4 to 8 LED lights for differant purpose indicators.
- LCD has 2 rows digital and analogue rpm bar-graphic deisplays with blue --LED backlighting.
- Odometer and total riding time are stored in memory, even when the power is off.
- Individual clock power line to keep hour meter on when power is off. Clock power consumption is around 80uA.
- Temperature range is suitable for both water and oil temperature.
- Celsius °C/ Fahrenheit °F option available.
- Includes temperature sensor kit.
- Universal wheel circumference setting range: 1-3999mm.
- Metric /British system option available.
- Includes rpm sensor, speed sensor and magnet kits.
- Vibration (8G) and mechanical shock (100G) tested.
- Packing in eight languages color box.
- Water resistant tested 100%
- EMI / EMS tested.