CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: undertail for 03XX

bought brand-freaking new 2+ years ago. been sitting in bretts' garage ever since. i only seem to remember it during NeXXt.

i have come to realize that i probably won't be putting it on. given my size, riding style and rear suspension, i'm not sure it would play well with my pyramid hugger anyway.

so here it is:

1100xx-2.jpg

mine is black (the '03 black) and has red tail-lights, but otherwise is identical.

i paid $340 for this brand-new back in '06. i don't know if they even still make them, honestly.

now asking $200.

reasonable offers entertained.

unreasonable offers will be posted here for further ridicule and embarrassment.

So a question. If unreasonable offers get ridiculed, what do we do to unrealistic asking prices?

:icon_biggrin:

unrealistic asking prices should also be ridiculed. ugh. 2+ years ago, when i got my tax refund, i blew a large amount of it on this undertail.

eff me.

:icon_biggrin:.

i just hope someone gets some use out of it.

i also feel that i need to get it out of airbornexx's garage.

proceeds from this sale will go towards some new givis for me- can't wait to get rolling with those!

brett

• 4 months later...
I don't know if they even still make them, honestly.

They have closed up shop :icon_think: I had heard another company had taken over but haven't seen anything yet :icon_confused:

FWIW, you can find these on eBay for 199 plus 40 shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Undertail-C...emZ270276916241

Liky no worky but As above, they are clearing out old stock, most of the ones I have seen are unpainted :icon_surprised:

any chance that you'd like an undertail? :icon_biggrin:.

Ha Ha I do like the look of them but at the moment the West Aus PoPo are red hot on undertail's and fender eliminators and are handing out yellow stickers (defect notices) to any bike they find that doesn't have a stock type rear fender :icon_rolleyes::icon_evil: :icon_wall:

Apparently the Aus Design Rules state the rear fender must come down past some imaginary point drawn 45 degrees from the axle :icon_wall: :icon_think: Just another revenue raiser :icon_nono: :icon_duh:

any chance that you'd like an undertail? :icon_biggrin:.

Ha Ha I do like the look of them but at the moment the West Aus PoPo are red hot on undertail's and fender eliminators and are handing out yellow stickers (defect notices) to any bike they find that doesn't have a stock type rear fender :icon_rolleyes::icon_evil: :icon_wall:

Apparently the Aus Design Rules state the rear fender must come down past some imaginary point drawn 45 degrees from the axle :icon_wall: :icon_think: Just another revenue raiser :icon_nono: :icon_duh:

I thought it would be better when you got John Howard out of the office :icon_stickpoke: