CBR1100XX.org Forum

Power Commander Map Bank

Iceman_40

I tried to setup a Power Commander Map bank about a year ago. I only got 2 maps so I never bothered making one. At the time I don't think the forum would allow me to upload them.

I've since had my bike dyno tuned so now I have 3. And since a few people have asked for maps I figured I'd try and stick them in here. I do have one or two other maps that were sent to me but I want to get permission to post it before I add them.

Please feel free to send any other maps you may have besides the ones on dynojet's site. I'll glady add them to this post and upload them so they are in one place.

Warp11XXmap.zip

2003 CBR1100XX

Full stainless Yoshimura RS-3 exhaust

OEM Honda filter

Dynojet PCIII-usb

ron map.zip

1999-2001 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Scorpian slip-on exhausts

K&N air filter

XXRiders 03 CBR1100xx Map.zip

Since this is my map I know a bit more about it.

2003 CBR1100xx 2-Brothers Racing slip on's

K&N Filter

PCIII USB

Map is tuned for economy on the bottom end and power on the top. Between 0-5000 RPM and less than 10% TPS the map works for economy. Anything above 5000RPM or above 10% TPS it map is setup for power.

Use these maps at your own risk, since they came from members that are using them there shouldn't be any issues. BUT they may cause you bike to run too lean or too rich. You should at least check your plugs after running them to make sure your bike is running right.

If you do use any of these maps it would be helpful to let others know how it worked for your setup.

Mod's can you please sticky...

Warp11XXmap.zip

ron_map.zip

XXRiders_03_CBR1100xx_Map.zip