CBR1100XX.org Forum

2009 TOMOS LX Moped

Hi gang, I'm copying/pasting from an email I got from a coworker... the mom of the moped owner, a teen who grew out of it. Sounds like a nice toy... I'm betting by now she's very willing to take less than her stated price (stated to me back in Feb) of $950 now that's it June. I ask interested parties to be respectful in contacting her directly using her work email address: Lucy.Chin@wyn.com, being sure to mention my name (Glenn Robertson) so she understands how you found her! She knows I'm posting this:

"It is actually a really nice moped… and excellent condition – my son was very careful with it.

It’s a 2009 Tomo LX. I purchased it new from a cycle shop in Linden, NJ in Dec. 2010.

They said it's a limited edition b/c they didn't make the silver anymore after 2009, and I waited for it.

Has only about 900 miles (I’ll have to double check but it’s around there), and every season my son winterized it, so the engine is clean.

I had a bi-turbo muffler put on, license plate mount and 2 heavy duty side mirrors. I also have a new extra spark plug and set of new pedals. I think I also still have the original muffler that came with the moped.

I had the cycle shop look at it and they said I should sell it for $1100. I would like to sell it for no less than $950. It really is in excellent condition.. it is like new. My son stopped riding it end of 2012 (b/c he turned 17 and had a car :P, and my 2nd son isn’t interested in it), but he would still take it out for a spin around the block once or twice in the summer, just to let it run. So it has been garage kept the entire time. The only thing may be that it has to run more to charge the battery since the headlights don’t go on right now."post-130-0-80032900-1434570412_thumb.jpgpost-130-0-12980900-1434570420_thumb.jpg

That bike is so ghey it hurts to look at! :D I've decided the hardest part of riding a bike this one would be having to explain to your mom you are a homosexual.

On a serious front, looks like a fun bike, that might kick the ass of my wife's Ruckus!!

Bump for Lucy!