CBR1100XX.org Forum

AGV Gloves

post-6167-0-58715800-1395082991_thumb.jp post-6167-0-22653500-1395083009_thumb.jp

AGV Sport Sidewinder Gloves

• Short length racing style glove
  • Constructed of premium cowhide leather with high tear strength and abrasion resistance
  • Leather reinforced palm, thumb and outer glove area for maximum safety
  • Leather covered foam pads on outer side of hand, little finger, base of thumb and outer wrist area
  • Elastic finger bridge between ring and third and fourth finger
  • Perforated leather panels between the fingers for maximum air flow
  • Ergonomically pre-curved fingers with elastic panels for comfort and maximum performance
  • Floating TPU plastic knuckle armor with shock absorbing memory foam
  • TPU plastic finger armor for ultimate safety
  • High grip material is used in the key inner thumb and palm areas as well as the tips of the fingers
  • High tensile strength thread stitching construction
  • High impact areas double stitched for maximum strength
  • Single leather cuff closure for quick adjustment and fast closure

Size XL. I guess in Italy or where ever these are made, I'm a XXL. Gloves problably have 50 miles on them and are in great/perfect shape. Still smell like new leather.

I had a little crash last April and my cheap ass Sedici Cycle Gear gloves had several seams blow out. My Olympia Stealth did awesome as did my brand new Shoei Qwest. I decided then and there I would make the investment to wear real gloves for ever more.

I bought these the day before I rode to Austin for MotoGP 2013 thinking they would stretch to fit. 25 miles in and I realized that they aren't the type of gloves to stretch. Another 25 miles later, I pulled over to put on my trusty Olympia waterproofs that I was carrying as back up. And haven't worn the AGVs since. Not the gloves fault for being too small. They have since been replaced in the rotation with XXL AGVs and Cortech GT Hydros--also XXL. You know what they say about big hands, right?

Anyway, these Sidewinders have been sitting on my desk at work since the week after MotoGp in Austin last year. I do like having them on the desk as decoration and conversation pieces. But they need a new home and somebody that will wear them.

$45 and I'll ship anywhere in the lower 48. If you buy them this week I'll include a couple of those lame ICON stickers I get in the mail every 6 month's or so in their fancy glossy promo mailing.