CBR1100XX.org Forum

Installing Pazzo's

Silverbird2

I ran a search but didnt see what I was looking for. I remember reading somewhere that you had to install some special mounting block to install Pazzo's on the bird. I have a set that i got for Christmas that is ready to be installed. Anyone have experience that they can share on installing them or is it pretty straight forward?

I ran a search but didnt see what I was looking for. I remember reading somewhere that you had to install some special mounting block to install Pazzo's on the bird. I have a set that i got for Christmas that is ready to be installed. Anyone have experience that they can share on installing them or is it pretty straight forward?

Nothing special to do. Just take the stockers off and put the pazzos on.

Nothing special to do. Just take the stockers off and put the pazzos on.

Cool, thanks. I think I lost your number when i changed phones. PM it when you get a chance.

I remember when Pazzo's first came out. They were just the lever. Our group buy came from a guy who made specialized blocks

that let them mount to the XX.

Now the real Pazzo's and the knockoffs are made for many different bikes.

• 2 weeks later...

That must have been what I was refering to. I have them installed now. I love the feel. I did screw up when I installed them a little though. The two brass pins that the levers push in (one for the clutch and one for the front brake) have a recess for the rubber boot to seat. I pulled both pins out (the front brake on pupose because I thought I might have to and the clutch just came out when I removed the stock lever) and now I cant get the rubber boot to seat back into the recess. Not a bid deal but it still bugs me. Anyone else even know what I'm talking about?