CBR1100XX.org Forum

97 XX FOR SALE FEELER

post-74142-1347667111.jpgmoney is tight and i am considering options, this ad is just a feeler to see if there is any interest. possibly for sale is a no excuses no issues 97 xx, fresh service about 4 miles ago, air, oil, chain and plugs. joe and the others saw this bike in PA 2 years ago at nexxt and i am hoping they can vouch for the pristine condition. original paint and plastics, she has seen rain maybe 3 time in her life. that said there is a small scuff on the lower right fairing, you cannot see it until i point it out to you or in the perfect light. i do not want to part with it but have to see if there is interest. i WILL not part out this bike unless someone wants it in stock form, price reflects condition of bike and all options, yes it is just an old xx but i betcha' you cannot find a nicer one :icon_whistle:

24,xxx miles

givi screen

zero gravity screen

stock screen

heli's

throttlemeister

foamies over the stock grips

hid low beam

piaa extreme yellow fog high beam

loud car horn, wired in the right way(relay,fused)

tank bra

faux cf cbrxx tank guard under that

peg lowering blocks

corbin GF lady WITH back rest

full hugger

wingrack II

givi e 41's top and side load

leo vince titaniums

sure i forgot a few things

ALL take off oem parts are included, pipes are perfect,, seat is almost perfect, plus a full scorpion alarm which i took off because it went off if you looked at it funny,, bike is wired for it.

5300.00 for all

4000.00 bone stock

it could be a killer deal for some one, try and find some of the shit thats on her, if it goes stock i will sell all of the add ons for more than the 1300.00 i am asking for them.

i can text pics of anything you would like on the bike

brian, 3152892141

thank you for looking at my long winded ad

• 3 weeks later...

there is a firm trade pending, i am keeping the leo vince titanium slip ons, any one want them? almost perfect cond. one little scratch, i will take detailed pics when i get them off the bike in a day or two, i am thinking best reasonable offer over?????