CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS : 2000 Blackbird

Say it ain't so Jay .... :icon_frown:

What happen the beer making get outta hand on ya....

Drinking more then you can make???? Lol

Are you ride the asc this yr? If so look for Erica she is the endpoint manager.... I will be out on the trail till the .last bike crosses the finishline. :icon_rolleyes:

Hope all is well.

Good luck with the sale.

Yo Stephan! I'm not doing the race this year because we're headed off to a family vacation that week. But that's awesome your still doing it. Would love to volunteer and ride it this year on the bird if I weren't going away.

I am still making beer, have a stout and a pale ale on tap currently, which is partly the reason why i am still up. The other reason being this crazy electrical storm i am watching. Crazy!!!

With the price I currently am asking, we can probably get together when I get back from vaca and go for a ride.

:icon_redface:

Let me know if you'll be around.

Jay

OK - I get the message, I'm way too attached to this damn bike and my original asking price was a bit too high for what I've got.

Hopefully this new number generates some interest, other than the pakistani princess who needs my home address and social security number. :icon_naughty:

OK - I get the message, I'm way too attached to this damn bike and my original asking price was a bit too high for what I've got.

Hopefully this new number generates some interest, other than the pakistani princess who needs my home address and social security number. :icon_naughty:

Let me know when you get back and maybe we will get together for a ride or even just lunch or something.

Try to come the weekend of the 22 and at least handout with us.