CBR1100XX.org Forum

XXL Icon Justice Gloves

I bought these gloves thinking my hands were as fat as my body (2X). They are not.

Therefore my mistake is your gain. I paid $100 with free shipping from eBay last week. Fucktard price is $80, and I'll cover the shipping.

These gloves are designed to work with capacitance touch screens like the iPhone. I can vouch that these gloves worked great with my iPhone. These gloves are basically new.

I bought these gloves thinking my hands were as fat as my body (2X). They are not.

Therefore my mistake is your gain. I paid $100 with free shipping from eBay last week. Fucktard price is $80, and I'll cover the shipping.

These gloves are designed to work with capacitance touch screens like the iPhone. I can vouch that these gloves worked great with my iPhone. These gloves are basically new.

How big are your hands around the knuckles? Just trying to get an idea for fit. Did you use their sizing chart?

I did not use their chart. I have always been a XL glove guy but thought maybe a bigger size would be more comfortable. They were, but using the iPhone was more difficult.

I wore the XL's today for an extended ride. They are a tad tight. Hopefully the XL's will soften up a bit over time. Then they will be perfect.

Ya, I know, I didn't answer your question. I think it's because I have no idea how to answer.

Dave would know. At least he knows my left hand...