CBR1100XX.org Forum

Corbin smuggler - blue- SOLD SOLD SOLD

Corbin smuggler in candy phoenix blue, seat custom cut "thick" in the seat for bigger boys. Paint in good shape, seat in good shape. Smuggler lid shows a little fiberglass work underneath. Good condition overall.

Need money for coke and strippers - so it's a good cause. Make offer, will ship.

For the right money everything is for sale.

I bought a Gunfighter/Lady seat - then I bought a stock seat - and the stocker fits my boney butt the best, so I've got both Corbins on a shelf. Keeping the GF-L for now since the kid is starting to enjoy riding a little.

What are you looking to get for it?

I need silver so it will be painted, use to do fiberglass work so imperfections can be fixed before paint.

Dont really know. Not giving it away - but certainly dont expect retail. Make me an offer I cant refuse.

Might look at the right trade for guns, gadgets, beer or women.

I need silver so it will be painted, use to do fiberglass work so imperfections can be fixed before paint.

Dont really know. Not giving it away - but certainly dont expect retail. Make me an offer I cant refuse.

will try to get ahold of a friend and see what it will cost for paint and painting it.

This fits over the stock seat or does it have a seat with it? My seat is shaved down and rounded for my short inseam and to help slide around easier.

will try to get ahold of a friend and see what it will cost for paint and painting it.

This fits over the stock seat or does it have a seat with it? My seat is shaved down and rounded for my short inseam and to help slide around easier.

It's a seat and everything. If you're vertically challenged, this might not be the right gig for you, it's extra thick so it sits tall.