CBR1100XX.org Forum

Delta Dust Collector

I've got a big Delta dust collector and about 40' of plumbing that is taking up space in my shop. It's 3 phase and I believe 7.5 hp. I also have an extra motor. It needs new bearings and the cost to replace runs about $150. A new motor runs about $1100.

Look, I need the space. I don't use it because it generates enough heat to heat my shop. If you haven't noticed it's warm and going on summer. If you are interested email me at ahrends@ahrendsgripsusa.com It's located in north central Iowa. There's a lot of shit here and I'd just as soon take it in the shorts to a Blackbird owner as take a screwing from someone I have nothing in common with. Please save me from making some liberal a deal. That could make me feel stupid. I don't like feeling stupid. I'm easy and will help load it.

I can ship but that will run more then the dust collector. If you are interested I can provide some pictures. Did I mention I'm easy? Make me an offer. I've got close to $5000 in the collector and plumbing. Did I mention I'm easy. I'll also consider a barter for firearms. No Rugers please.

Buy this sucker so I can buy more guns.

Kim

No Rugers please.

Somebody's buying them.

Ruger just announced that they are suspending new orders

until their production catches up with the current orders (1 million)

Here is the Official Statement form Ruger:

SOUTHPORT, CT –Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE-RGR), announced today that for the first quarter 2012, the Company has received orders for more than one million units. Therefore, the Company has temporarily suspended the acceptance of new orders.

Chief Executive Officer Michael O. Fifer made the following comments:

* The Company’s Retailer Programs that were offered from January 1, 2012 through February 29, 2012 were very successful and generated significant orders from retailers to independent wholesale distributors for Ruger firearms.

* Year-to-date, the independent wholesale distributors placed orders with the Company for more than one million Ruger firearms.

* Despite the Company’s continuing successful efforts to increase production rates, the incoming order rate exceeds our capacity to rapidly fulfill these orders. Consequently, the Company has temporarily suspended the acceptance of new orders.

* The Company expects to resume the normal acceptance of orders by the end of May 2012.