CBR1100XX.org Forum

leo vince ti exhaust

hello all, have a nice leo vince sbk titanium slip on system with all mounting hardware, i would give it a solid 9 out of 10, two small scratches on right can, no dents and no discoloring. for a 97' bird, do not really need to sell so make me an offer of $$ or cool shit for a carbed bird! will go take some pics if any one is interested.

thanks,

brian

$50 sound good? :icon_evilgrin:

seriously get some pics up of the system. Will help you trying to sell it.

I have the same system on my XX except its aluminum and by far one of the sexiest looking systems. Sound, finish, is certainly top notch on leo systems.

good luck with the sale. :icon_biggrin:

hello all, have a nice leo vince sbk titanium slip on system with all mounting hardware, i would give it a solid 9 out of 10, two small scratches on right can, no dents and no discoloring. for a 97' bird, do not really need to sell so make me an offer of $$ or cool shit for a carbed bird! will go take some pics if any one is interested.

thanks,

brian

I would like to add an aftermarket exhaust to my 97, but have not really done much research yet on what is out there. I tried the Leo Vince web site, but no info or pics for the system for a 97. Some pics would be great and any more info you can offer (ie do they mount in factory locations, how do they mount etc). I have a Givi wing rack, so I could not use one of the high mount systems. Could you give me some idea what approx price you had in mind? Thanks!! Mark

pm sent

Hank, Another exhaust? :)

Joe

I know it's sad, but i like to experiment. The D&D's are great but loud(law enforcement everywhere know where I am :( ) The yosh I had were not loud enough but the D&D are kinda loud checking for a happy medium. Anyone out there have any suggestions? I want to keep the look of the two pipes. Thanks

post-74142-1332543764.jpg

two pipe system, works with factory and wingrack, nice sound not to loud just putzing around but sounds awesome at full senanigans. i do not really have a price in mind, open to trades for bird stuff,,or shoot me an offer. fyi vrodguy12 has dibs at this point if i decide to let them go,,willtry to get better pics when i get home

two pipe system, works with factory and wingrack, nice sound not to loud just putzing around but sounds awesome at full senanigans. i do not really have a price in mind, open to trades for bird stuff,,or shoot me an offer. fyi vrodguy12 has dibs at this point if i decide to let them go,,willtry to get better pics when i get home

Thanks for the pic and additional info. I would have some interest if "dibs #1" does not proceed. Not really sure what kind of $ is appropriate for a used system like this, but will try to check around. Also, what kind of tank bra do you have and how do you like it? I have an old Lockhart that I like but is getting shaggy - any suggestions?

Thanks for the pic and additional info. I would have some interest if "dibs #1" does not proceed. Not really sure what kind of $ is appropriate for a used system like this, but will try to check around. Also, what kind of tank bra do you have and how do you like it? I have an old Lockhart that I like but is getting shaggy - any suggestions?

I appologize if I have held anyone up, but I am going to pass on the pipes, thanks for the pics just the same. Hank

I'm interested , have you come up with a price ? I have a 97 bb , stuff I have to trade , PRD steering stabilizer mount , or open sprocket cover/clutch slave mount , rear underslung brake caliper mount all parts brand new cnc from 6061

I'm interested , have you come up with a price ? I have a 97 bb , stuff I have to trade , PRD steering stabilizer mount , or open sprocket cover/clutch slave mount , rear underslung brake caliper mount all parts brand new cnc from 6061

i was thinking 550.00 shipped to cont. us, sorry not really interested in the cnc parts, thanks