CBR1100XX.org Forum

Helmet, Jacket & Gloves

HJC size Large Carbon Fiber Helmet and carrying bag with removable pads & "XX" decals front & rear, Leather jacket size large/44 with removable liner & Deerskin size large gauntlet gloves. All in excellent condition: I had the jacket professionally cleaned (even though it did not appear to need it) and washed the helmet liners (they looked fine as well).

$200 shipped for all in the US for everything.

post-33934-1331589525.jpg

post-33934-1331589534.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Is the patch on the jacket removable? Was it stitched on by hand or machine sewn?

Yes, the patch can be removed and it was done by a machine as far as I can tell (I had it done at sewing shop). In the past I had other patches on it and some of the previous holes can be seen slightly but they do not go all the way through - the jacket is excellent/cleaned.

Wow! What a great deal! What model helmet is it?

If my laser grips sell, then I'll buy this in a second!

Argh... Im a dolt. I kept seeing "xx" in the thread and thinking "XL". That stuff is sure to be too small for me. Free bump for some great gear!

I'm on the other side. I picked up a Large-size HJC last year and think I should have gone with a Medium instead. I measured my head at 23" and that is a tweener between medium and large. I did not know that the recommendation is to go with the smaller size if you are in between sizes. When I was wearing a balaclava (or whatever that thing is called) it seemed to be fine. Now with warm weather and shorter hair, Large feels a tad big.

• 1 month later...