CBR1100XX.org Forum

Anyone want any of this shit?

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

No idea what the bling is worth. Cant find it on the net anywhere. Stuff is decent quality though. Best offer

Sprocket is like brand new. 16 tooth. Had it on my 99 for like 100 miles. Took it off and went back to stock. Fits many later model Honda's. Maybe $30 new? Best offer.

Clip ons are stock XX. Like $115 each from Ronayers. Best offer.

Buell pegs are brand new. Have original boxes. Like $40 a set. Best offer.

Seriously, Id be happy with beer money.

Pegs SOLD!

Yup, bar ends fit no problem with stock grips and clip ons. Do you have any interest in the blingy grips? The reason I ask is because while the polished ends look fine with the stock grips, the stock ends look terrible with the polished grips. It would be nice to sell em as a set as they kinda go together. Up to you though. Ill separate if you want.

Yup, bar ends fit no problem with stock grips and clip ons. Do you have any interest in the blingy grips? The reason I ask is because while the polished ends look fine with the stock grips, the stock ends look terrible with the polished grips. It would be nice to sell em as a set as they kinda go together. Up to you though. Ill separate if you want.

Go ahead and try to sell them as a set...if they do not sell.. hit me up.

I actually want them for my F4i, which had its bar ends fall off for some reason. Odd.