CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB: Slip-ons & Aftermarket Rear Shock

Looking to purchase (preferably) oval slip-ons in good condition and a Penske / Ohlins rear shock.

My Two-Bros. look like crap after 11 years and my stocker rear has 33,000 miles on it.

Thanks,

Looking to purchase (preferably) oval slip-ons in good condition and a Penske / Ohlins rear shock.

My Two-Bros. look like crap after 11 years and my stocker rear has 33,000 miles on it.

Thanks,

I have these. I will get some more pics when I get home if your interested, they are not on the bird no-mo. Two Bros with out the badges. S/S

if your interested.

gallery_2671_833_44976.jpg

Thanks,

I have these. I will get some more pics when I get home if your interested, they are not on the bird no-mo. Two Bros with out the badges. S/S

if your interested.

gallery_2671_833_44976.jpg

Hey man, thanks for the pics and your time.

I just set up a deal for Yosh RS-3 carbonfiber slip-ons from another member. I'm good on pipes, but still looking for a good Penske or Ohlins for the rear shock.

Thanks.