CBR1100XX.org Forum

CCT Lifter Sets

John01XX

It appears that the Tsunami has affected the Blackbird here in the States.

Looks like I may not be able to get any more CCT's due to the lack of manufacturing and

exporting from Japan after the tsunami.

I have my dealership searching for more but it appears there are none left in the

American Honda distribution centers and the Canadian and Euro centers want 4 times

the price plus shipping !!

Still have fingers crossed to find a few but the first one is for me to have as a

Reserve myself!

If dealerships have any on the shelf I am trying to get them to part with them and send them my

way under the guise that they will never sell since the Bird is long gone and no longer riden in America. :icon_whistle:

Looks like I may not be able to get any more CCT's due to the lack of manufacturing and

I have my dealership searching for more but it appears there are none left in the

American Honda distribution centers and the Canadian and Euro centers want 4 times

Still have fingers crossed to find a few but the first one is for me to have as a

Reserve myself!

If dealerships have any on the shelf I am trying to get them to part with them and send them my

way under the guise that they will never sell since the Bird is long gone and no longer riden in America. :icon_whistle:

Hey John,

How can i bring cct's back from japan,If i find any, when im over there mid july? What do i claim them as?:))

Reserve myself!

Hey John,

How can i bring cct's back from japan,If i find any, when im over there mid july? What do i claim them as?:))

For customs I just say they are metal bike parts !

Obviously valued at $5.00 apiece!

Reserve myself!

Hey John,

For customs I just say they are metal bike parts !

Obviously valued at $5.00 apiece!

Thanks man. :icon_evilgrin: 5 dollars

• 4 weeks later...