CBR1100XX.org Forum

Ruger 10/22 Hi-Cap mags

Sold

I am selling 4 25 round magazines for a Ruger 10/22 rifle.

3 Butler Creek and 1 Eaton 25 round magazines, work flawlessly without jams.

Also included is a Butler Creek loader. This speeds the loading of the mags to a few of seconds.

I have no need for these, as I tricked my 10/22 out with a new trigger/mag release group that only accepts 10 round mags to be compliant with competition.

Email for more info. I have $190 invested in this setup and they have been used about a dozen times each. $100 shipped conus.

Thanks for looking :icon_twisted:

Dang, just picked up several Butler Creek mags. Never used the speed loaders before.... Do you just turn the knob, and do the rounds have to be from a certain manufacturer and packaged a certain way? (Thinking CCI brand ammo.)

Dang, just picked up several Butler Creek mags. Never used the speed loaders before.... Do you just turn the knob, and do the rounds have to be from a certain manufacturer and packaged a certain way? (Thinking CCI brand ammo.)

So far it has worked with Federals, CCI, and Remington (cheapos). And yes you just dump in 50 or so in the tray, hook the mag up and twist the knob while shaking the tray. It auto lines them up as you shake it, the knob forces the rounds into the mags. Pretty neat.

Sold......

the buyer wishes to remain unknown.....oooo the mystery :icon_lol: