CBR1100XX.org Forum

Exhaust Replacement

CBR1100XXRider

I have the full Akro Titanium system with a custom built Map. I was fortunate enoughto be able to compare about seven different systems with custom maps all from the same Dyno and all on Blackbirds and the Akro was the biggest gain with the Micron right behind for second highest.

The Akro makes you remove the center stand and the Micro you can keep it so the choice was tough but went for the Akro since I put rear spools on and got a Pit Bull stand for service.

I really like the burnt Red look of the Micro tho !! Sweet on a red bike.

Plus I am to understand that removal of the center stand alone will give you at least an added 30-40 hp with the reduction of drag at speed ! !

There are better systems available, but the price goes up accordingly.

TiForce offers a fully titanium system, including the header, which also has tapered head pipes. The pipe alone is worth 10hp on a stock bike. Retail on the system is $1300, with the scorched can a $75 option.

You can buy them from the US Distributor which is Orient Express sales@orientexpress.com (516)546-5232

I'll keep you posted on what I think of the system when I install it within the next 2 months or so.

Moriwaki also sells a full system, which is of excellent quality, but I haven't seen one in person, and don't even know where to get it, to be honest.

Just giving you some options.................

Two Brothers Racing, Shotgun style, full system hands down! Not only does it look awesome, but it sounds incredible. It's a real tight, low tone. I have that, a K&N, and a power commander (dyno-tuned by local shop) and I came up with 158Hp at the wheel