CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB: Size 13 Riding Boots

Looking for a used pair of riding boots sized 13. Some unknown a**hole recently decided he/she needed my gear more than I did.... With the wife laid off -thanks recession- the purchase of a jacket and helmet was about all i felt OK w/ spending on new. Shoot me a PM. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a pair of boots that may be a bit big for you. they are more like a 13.5-14.

Too small for me. I wore them for a few track days, squeezed my 15's in them.

I have no boots for you... only this advice, from a fellow 13er. If you're a WIDE, keep a lookout for BMW boots on eBay. Their regular width boots fit fine on a wide (both pairs of boots I have are 13 regular, BMW's.)

Awesome boots.

Now, if you're looking for cheapy brand new boots, I've got your hookup:

Sale ends Saturday!

I have no boots for you... only this advice, from a fellow 13er. If you're a WIDE, keep a lookout for BMW boots on eBay. Their regular width boots fit fine on a wide (both pairs of boots I have are 13 regular, BMW's.)

Awesome boots.

Now, if you're looking for cheapy brand new boots, I've got your hookup:

Sale ends Saturday!

damn! that's a nice price....

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the responses. I've been offline building a new computer hence I've not responded sooner. (Was sent the wrong motherboard)

Not sure I could roll w/ a size 14 boot, JB4XX. Tough to say though since boots do vary. Most of my shoes are 13's.

Toxxic, are you still in the Tacoma area? We're not too far from each other. Not sure a size 12 would work either but who knows.

I wonder how those M2R boots are in terms of quality. $42 seems quite low for a new pair of boots!