CBR1100XX.org Forum

2002 Lexus IS300 SportCross

Hi Guys,

Dad is looking to sell his 02' IS300 SportCross. The SportCross was the 5 door hatchback version of the regular IS300 sedan. The car has had a bunch of modifications but is set up as a daily driver.

The car is Black on Black and the current mileage is 41K. Here's a short list:

Description: Loaded black 5 door hatchback!

Leather, Navigation, Sunroof

One owner, purchased new in April 2002.

Low mileage. Lexus serviced.

Engine/Drivetrain Modifications: Intercooled Rotrex supercharger(approx' 8psi of boost) by Toyomoto of Miami. Rear wheel horsepower dyno tested/tuned at 265. (Stock runs about 100 hp less.) Estimate flywheel horsepower at 320 - 330 HP.

Stainless Exhaust header.

Transmission (5sp Auto) upgrades to handle extra power.

Oversized fuel injectors.

Supplementary engine computer.

Asking $9K

post-1831-1297880207.jpg

post-1831-1297880232.jpg

post-1831-1297880266.jpg

post-1831-1297882696.jpg

post-1831-1297882731.jpg

post-1831-1297882761.jpg

PM me with any questions & thanks in advance.

Adam

Wow,, i bet that is a fun car!!

It's a pretty strong runner. The supercharger is an unusual set up. The unit basically uses a turbocharger housing and impeller, but it's driven via a planetary roller set that serves as a transmission and makes the impeller rotate at a much faster rate than if it were directly driven. It also has it's own oil cooler. Neat stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a pretty strong runner. The supercharger is an unusual set up. The unit basically uses a turbocharger housing and impeller, but it's driven via a planetary roller set that serves as a transmission and makes the impeller rotate at a much faster rate than if it were directly driven. It also has it's own oil cooler. Neat stuff.

Im confused over your description. Is the blower driven via a belt and pulley system?

Im confused over your description. Is the blower driven via a belt and pulley system?

Yes, the blower is belt driven. The pulley size had been slightly reduced to produce about 7.5 psi of boost.