CBR1100XX.org Forum

Feeler: Entire front end 97 XX

Not sure whether its worth selling. I'd like to get something for it, but likely no one here is in need.

Entire front end: forks, triples, calipers, master cylinder, linked brake plumbing, rotors, wheel, fender. Small scuff on fender on very front. A few scrapes from changing tires on the front wheel.

This stuff is coming from a bike that has never been dropped.

Any interest? I can post pics etc if someone wants to see them.

Not sure whether its worth selling. I'd like to get something for it, but likely no one here is in need.

Entire front end: forks, triples, calipers, master cylinder, linked brake plumbing, rotors, wheel, fender. Small scuff on fender on very front. A few scrapes from changing tires on the front wheel.

This stuff is coming from a bike that has never been dropped.

Any interest? I can post pics etc if someone wants to see them.

Hank, I might have a use for that front end, especially if the rotors are in good shape.

Gonna send you a PM.

Hank

Ok, pictures:

Fender is good, has some rub marks back at the mounting points (can't see those when mounted) and one rub/scuff at the front, which I believe happened when someone had the bike in a pickup box. The fender wraps around the front enough that it will rub if you're not careful.

I tried to take pictures of the rub, but its hard to do. You either can't see it with no flash, or with flash it pops out and looks 10X worse than it really is:

Bird_front-008Medium.jpg

Bird_front-006Medium.jpg

• 4 weeks later...